Johnny Football....

Boxx

Dalton can get us to the playoffs, he just can't complete a pass in the playoffs.

You live in gods country...at least thats how dad always said it while going to reds or bengals(sitting at the old CADIS) games....

I had a post about how i wished the bengals would maybe even try vince young....i didnt post it...your post nails it...we can get to the playoffs then its done city for a bengal...

I have no faith in dalton...I can name half the team and i can never remember his name cause he causes me so much pain.

Since ocho left man we got the best around with marvelous marvin at the healm...we just need an effen qb...anybody please. ANYBODY! bengals need a new qb...even if he(dalton) was to get to a super bowl it would be so much worse(more bad) than peytons collapse this past feb...

If Marvin Lewis dont get something done soon he's gonna go like what 13 years now with no ring..and hes a good coach without the drug crazed god bless them all the ocho sincho crew or the like....It was neat to see ocho and the other receiver batman and robin out there a few years ago...i did get to see them play tampa a few years ago but it was still weird chad j had weird people on the field and would twitter between plays...good riddins....just need a qb now!!!!

• Like 1

These guys cost me a lot of money in the last few years, just got to throw in my two cents.

That is absolutely hilarious!!! lol

Hey Beeker, there's always the Colts!

That is absolutely hilarious too!!! lol just kidding...man i live just north and i do cheer them on...the bears too since 86 when i was a kid in downtown chicago during super bowl weekend....i feel useless....man when i lived in ohio a friend of mine who i had a falling out with of sorts i hated it he had season colts tickets and they were kickin it...i was so glad to see them start loosing and struggle...heck between them 3 teams i hate to say it although i dont see much of a future for any of the 3....

If i was to jump on a wagon id have to keep on running to get caught up to one(need more info) before i jump on...the nfl anymore is as predictable as a slot machine lol

• Like 1

How's that Texas network working out?

Don't get me wrong, I know the $ is there, but, I can't get a sniff of local coverage; which I would like.

If I could only get it I would be happy... I have Directv and they do not have it.

However, there is hope.... AT&T is tying to buy Directv. Change may be coming....

I'm a Diehard Cowboys Fan and have been since I was a kid watching Tom Landry coach Don Meredith, Walt Garrison, Bob Hayes, Bob Lilly, Jethro Pugh, Rayfield Wright, Chuck Howley, Lee Roy Jordon, Calvin Hill etc... Jerry Jones is a very smart excellent business man and knows how to make money. Unfortunately Forrest Gump Jerry Jones is dumber than Jethro Bodean of the Beverly Hillbillies and thinks he's a Football Genius/Guru which he ain't. The Cowboys will continue to be fair to middling mediocre or worse as long as Jerry Jones remains the GM of the Cowboys. Jones ego is as big or bigger than Jerry World-his stadium and he will never relinquish his GM Duties to a Real NFL GM with NFL Football Knowledge.

Edited by LonestarBlues2
  • Like 1

I'm a Diehard Cowboys Fan and have been since I was a kid watching Tom Landry coach Don Meredith, Walt Garrison, Bob Hayes, Bob Lilly, Jethro Pugh, Rayfield Wright, Chuck Howley, Lee Roy Jordon, Calvin Hill etc... Jerry Jones is a very smart excellent business man and knows how to make money. Unfortunately Forrest Gump Jerry Jones is dumber than Jethro Bodean of the Beverly Hillbillies and thinks he's a Football Genius/Guru which he ain't. The Cowboys will continue to be fair to middling mediocre or worse as long as Jerry Jones remains the GM of the Cowboys. Jones ego is as big or bigger than Jerry World-his stadium and he will never relinquish his GM Duties to a Real NFL GM with NFL Football Knowledge.

I hope you don't mind me beating them up. :unsure: