KLIPSCH MWM and MWM SPLIT SUBWOOFERS - $250 (TROY NY)

eth2

http://albany.craigslist.org/eld/4482758993.html NO AFFILIATION

We are doing some much needed spring cleaning in our downtown Troy facility. Among the hardware we are looking to sell are some of the most efficient subwoofer enclosures ever built. We have available SIX total Klipsch model "MWM" six foot folded horn subs that are approximately 107 dB efficient (AES 1 Watt @ 1 Meter) !!!! They are professional 3/4" birch construction and are designed for permanent installation in clubs, theaters and for the extremely serious and impractical audiophile. Cost is per cabinet and literally less than the cost of the birch hardwood to fabricate them. BUy them all and get a discount! There are a total of four MWM Splits (which are the single 15") and two MWM (the double 15"). I believe they all have their original cones, but it should be assumed that they need replacement. These originally were outfitted with 200Watt RMS Eminence stamped frame woofers and Delta LFA 15" replacements are available through me for about $109 a piece which are a higher power / direct replacement for the originals. Sorry, the pic isn't the best. If they're listed, they're still available.

Message from Seller:

Sorry it's a touch dark and crowded where they're being housed. Pics have been a little unsuccessful. I'll be out of the shop until next week, but at that point I can fwd you something.

Best

Rick

So I guess they are not sold. They would make a great sub for HT if your room was big enough

Edited by Hornmiester

lol understood...i have no idea what i would do as well...lately i have had klipsch forum members offer storing stuff for me although it would be permanent storage...them there need air...outdoors and a band...

• Like 1