RS-42 for sale(SOLD)

InVeNtOr

anyone interested in a pair of RS-42's? i know, i know, pics....pics....and more pics....

i don't have access to them right this second. they have been boxed up to be kept safe. they are both in great shape. one is better than the other and has the box and all. the other has a small blemish on the grill (bottom point) but you can't see it unless you pick it up and look at that bottom. you can see some pics of the speakers in the links in my sig. if someone is actually interested i could have my buddy take a few pics.

i have 2 pairs that i would like to sell. they both have matched crossover upgrades. i use Sonic Craft and mills (just like ALK). they also have Rhodium WTB binding posts.

i'll set the price at.... of course i will make sure they ship perfectly. i currently live in OKC.

may bad...i don't have a link to some of those pic....but i have a few in my gallery.

oh, of course OBO accepted. i'm trying to find a good home where someone will use them. they are doing me no good sitting in a box. the amp that powers them is going as well (LPA-1), i just have no use for them anymore. i think the RC-7 will go away too. thats for another discussion....

EDIT: here is the original post...i'm about to re-post.  today when i get home i'm going to take pics.

my asking price is $400 for all 4 surround speakers. no i don't want to split them right now.  click on the link in my sig for the upgrades to the surrounds.

EDIT: sorry, i finally had time to take pics of 1 set of speakers and post them here.

Edited by InVeNtOr

• 1 year later...

thanks! yeah, for some reason the General Population thinks the RS-42 can't hang with "big speakers". that simply baffles me! after i upgraded the crossovers they became amazing clear detailed speakers!

since you have that super nice zoo with the Polar Bear, if you buy all 4, i can easily convince the wife to take the money for the speakers and have a nice quick vacation! my daughter loves polar bears, she still has a stuffed animal since she was 4? (she's 12 now). we have been there once, it was a planned vacation just to see it, but there was a snow storm (not bad though). so we showed up to the zoo, literately us, plus 4 people where there, and we got to see the polar bear do his flips while it was snowing! it was super cool! 

• 1 month later...