Cornwalls wanted in Portland Oregon

jhoofard

Guest Steven1963

Jeff,

I'm in Vancouver...those two listed in CL are listed at a good price for this area - normally they list for $1,000 or a bit more. If you are interested in Scalas, I *might* have a pair available in a month or so.

Steve

Thanks for the info! I am not sure I could convince the old"ball and chain" to have Scala's in our living room but I might have to drive up to Seatlle or out to cheshire to check them out those Cornwalls. Thanks for the heads up on Echo. I will have start checking in with them.......

Jeff

Guest Steven1963

I was actually going to buy those CWs in cheshire...I asked for more pics than what he had on the site and I was very happy with what he sent back. I might have them somewhere in my trash folder, if you want, I could go digging and pass them to you through email. The only thing I was questioning about them was the serial # indicated they were decorators but they have grills and he said he hadn't modified them at all. A bit of a red flag, so I opted not to get them.

Steve

Thanks for the info! I am not sure I could convince the old"ball and chain" to have Scala's in our living room but I might have to drive up to Seatlle or out to cheshire to check them out those Cornwalls. Thanks for the heads up on Echo. I will have start checking in with them.......

Jeff

Regarding Echo, that's where I bought my first pair of Klipsch - '73 La Scala Decorators for $565 including cables. Still have them...

Drop in there sometime, and tell the owner what you want (and why). The game is patience, and if you play well, you'll win. Echo, or otherwise.

I was actually going to buy those CWs in cheshire...I asked for more pics than what he had on the site and I was very happy with what he sent back. I might have them somewhere in my trash folder, if you want, I could go digging and pass them to you through email. The only thing I was questioning about them was the serial # indicated they were decorators but they have grills and he said he hadn't modified them at all. A bit of a red flag, so I opted not to get them.

Steve

Sure if you could dig them out that would be great. I like the finish of the ones up outside seattlebetter but the cheshire do sound tempting..........

New to the forum and i am starting to look around and missed a few pairs that were posted on craigslist. Willing to travel a few hours for the right pair....

Thanks!

Jeff in PDX

Must have patience. You will either find what you're looking for, or something that you like better and thought was out of your price range.

Guest Steven1963

Sweet! Around here, pics are required. Else nobody will believe you :ph34r: . Grats on your new Cornwalls! I live in Vancouver with my Khorns and my neighbors keep calling the cops on me :angry::angry::angry: . Only running 25 watts through them!! Maybe it's the RSW 15 at 50%?? I'm thinking about making a large copy of my avatar and hanging it on the front door. :blink::blink: What do you think about that?

I don't dare hook up the Lascala's too. ;)

I hope your neighbors are bit more forgiving.

Edited by Steven1963