La Scala's in an Explorer

cyto

On two separate occasions, I fit two pairs of Cornwalls, and then one pair of LSI's and a pair of Heresy's....in a 2004 Explorer. You know who you are......lol.

wow! where have you been during all the stress of everyone helping with the stress of just moving some ls's! :lol:

i had read this thread before and had no time to post although no doubt they'll fit is all i knew...

Man...gotta say only a few years ago when i dove into klipsch driving from chicago to indy to columbus OH then local even in my 05 or 06 idk lol 4dr cobalt at least 3 times i remember in past 3 years while making marginal klipsch hauls with my fiance and i pushing seats all the way to the dash and driving home sucking my gut in not stopping and not using gps thru detours or missed turns with 3 pair of klipsch floor standers and a bookshelf pair or 2 in laps, on the dash...nothing tied down just a window open maybe lol and amps and cdp's in one trip for example and got the job done...no Klipsch horn loader pairs fit in that thing, just 1 belle at a time...anyhow i or her and i got it done...

The sellers would stand there and say no way...I knew i wasnt leaving without them ya know...It always worked/fit...For the large stuff i have made multiple trips...I do have a truck for the real big stuff and definetely in the past although the truck is in a plan for my life later...

By the way that cobalt is kind of a stickler for even a pair of heresys lol its just not a hauler....it is great for driving miles just not hauling even a stuffed animal i would reccomend if you have an 05 cobalt rent a truck lol the back doors have no room to shove anything in. My old mazda 6 did a wonderful *jub(wow thats mispelled around here lol never had me them)::"JOB"

Im a buick and cadi long time owner...back into the 70's models and up to the 02 deville just anymore i could care less what anybody drives iv owned near everything i wanted. Favorite was the late 90's-01 eldorado...even loved the 60's-80's rivieras and eldo's(earliest owned was a 69 riv then 67(i believe) conv eldo blue...those were my cars...from 86&up iv owned biaritz to every model of each most colors all years. Lived at a large dealership til age 26 possibly conceived there and was produced for that purpose lol I'l drive whatever runs and im insured on these days. We now have 2 other cars that my daughter uses although they are hers. And she's an up and coming subway/taxi gal to be in the big city shortly...luckily(cause she'd be carrying them, id love to buy and move them for her) she does not care about speakers at all(i wish she did very dearly)...its all about church, school and of course ipad macbook and iphone to her :unsure: whatever she needs i guess...

Cheers!! Glad the LS's fit! now you can go on a rampage and buy all the lascalas you can find! What a feeling! :D

*edit spelling

Edited by beeker