Want my LaScalas for $300 a pair ??

DANOCASTER

I'm trying to do the right or "nice" thing. Ya know, using the "golden rule" that mom taught me. BUT, I'm still waiting to get "the check's in the mail" from NOS. Hear that, NOS ?? Lets confirm this is for sure. I give ya 24 hrs.

INDY- thanks for being there at Birdy's. Wanna know what happened?? The band broke up- as I mentioned in the earlier thread- and THAT date at Birdys was EXACTLY one year earlier !! A great - packed out gig though. Thanks for the encouragemnt- glad you like it. We are gonna do another indie record more like early Pretenders/ Smiths /etc.. Send me address and I send you a free couple cds !!

Sent you a Private message with my address. Cool. Early Pretenders, Smiths..ETC. My personal favorite during the early 80's period was "The Producers."

Give me anything they did..IT ROCKS (Writing IT Rocks..Because they still sound good in the present tense today!!) LOL

Roger

This message has been edited by IndyKlipschFan on 07-26-2002 at 12:30 PM

Here's the LaScalas DANOCASTER gave me what I think is a incredible deal. So who know all the juicy details on my latest purchase. What am I in for compared to my Heresy's.

LASCALALEFT.JPG

LASCALARIGHT.JPG

LASCALATERMINALCLOSE.JPG

LASCALATERMINALSFAR.JPG

This message has been edited by NOS440 on 07-25-2002 at 03:36 PM

Craig,

I hope you've sent him the check. Smile.gif

BTW, you'll love 'em. They will sound different than the Heresy's (I have both). Much more open and dynamic, with the mids being a little more forward. The bass will be tighter and smoother, and should extend even lower than the Heresy's (mine do). Once you get them cleaned up, I don't think the Heresy's will get used as much. Smile.gif

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the Info and yes the check or paypal will be issued tonight. I've been gone all day and couldn't believe the fuss over these !! It is a awesome deal and I'm not letting it pass me by. I think the heresy's will be in my daughters bedroom (lucky kid).

What version of the lascala are these ?? I seemed to have the notion that the regular Lascala's are a complete single square box. Not shaped like the top Squaker tweeter box like these are. What crossover would these have ?? I'm just curious what all the juicy details are !!!

Oh are you calling me about your amp ??

Craig

Hey, Dan.....

You live in a good area for speaker deals from what I understand. Smile.gif Anyway, I recently purchased some KG-2.5's off of eBay and I am seriously doubting if they ever arrive. I am truly very p*ssed too. In case you think I am basing this on nothing, I have a pretty good reason. I mailed payment about the July 2-3 area. He sent an email sayign hee recieved the payment on July 11. That is a very long time for a letter anyway... especially only 2 states away. I have had boxes come to me faster from NV. Anyway, he said he would ship them on the 12, and here it is the 25 and i have nothing.

Well, anyway, that's beside the point. Sort of... If you ever see any good deals, Dan, let me know. I am interested in any of the Hertage series, and some of the classics. I don't have a ton of money readily available, but for some Lascalas at $300 or less, I think I could try really hard. Smile.gif Anyway, just keep a lookout for me. My email is in my profile in case it is needed.... Thanks. Smile.gif

------------------

For ProMedia help:s>

soundwise2.GIF

Email ProMedia Tech Support or call at: 1-888-554-5665s>