RF3's & bi-wiring with new Onkyo

smyle1

This is more of an observation post than a question. I just wanted to say that i recently purchased an Onkyo 797 to power my Klipsch RF3's, RS3's, and RC3. All I can say is WOW! I can't believe the difference this new receiver made with these speakers. I never knew how good they could really sound. I have watched a couple of my DVD's that I had watched with my previous receiver, and it's like watching them for the first time! Cannot believe the improved quality, the tighter bass, and the overall better sound.

I then read about bi-wiring... I know many were skeptical, but I tried it, and found it DID make a big difference. I felt the bass was much better, and the clarity just jumps out at me now.

So, anyway, as I said, just an observation. Thank goodness I purchased these speakers, and got a receiver with enough power to show what they can do.

Smyle1

Smyle1: Try your RF3II again with a single-run speaker cable, but instead of using the crappy metal strap that came with your speaker, replace it with a short jumper cable. You will be surprise how this short jumper cable brings out the clarity of the RF3II.

However, you will never realize the full potential of your RF3's until you get a set of Hyper-glizoid-molecular-aligned-cryo-silver-coated-lead-jacketed-speaker-cables. For less than $1000 -- they will really blow your mind.

No No No

You want the XP37 super wonder wire 2000 with depleted urainium core and advanced synthetic snakeskin titainium inlaid kevlar.

Bi-wired of course.

These cables are so advanced, all you have to do it put them by the speaker and they hook THEMSELVES up.

P.S. Enjoy you system.

------------------

You should of heard just what I've seen.

It's nice to see that the world still has a since of humor. Funny posts!

Didn't mean to sound all "gushy", but when you have worked as long as I have to get my system set up and sounding as good as I knew it could, it's nice when it finally happens.

Smyle1