Gentlemen, I've made a sonic boo-boo

Guest Steven1963

What kind of chairs are those in the Center?   I like those and they look comfy. Do they block a lot of the rear channel content?

Human Touch PC-6 "Zero Gravity" chair with extendable footrest (in leather).  After the Jubs, they're the best investment that we've made for the HT.  We've had them for 4 years. The one of the left is my current working chair, where I'm currently typing this. Very highly recommended.

We've also got a ZeroG 2.0 massage chair--which I believe saved my wife before her back surgery this spring, i.e., worth more than 10x its price in pain killing drugs.

I run a 5.1 and have the side Cornwalls elevated on solid risers so that they clear the chair backs.  I use a small soft throw blanket folded over the headrest of my chair to kill acoustic reflections near my head.

Chris

Edited by Chris A
  • Like 1

What kind of chairs are those in the Center?   I like those and they look comfy. Do they block a lot of the rear channel content?

Human Touch PC-6 "Zero Gravity" chair with extendable footrest (in leather).  After the Jubs, they're the best investment that we've made for the HT.  We've had them for 4 years. The one of the left is my current working chair, where I'm currently typing this. Very highly recommended.

We've also got a ZeroG 2.0 massage chair--which I believe saved my wife before her back surgery this spring, i.e., worth more than 10x its price in pain killing drugs.

I run a 5.1 and have the side Cornwalls elevated on solid risers so that they clear the chair backs.  I used a small soft throw blanket folded over the headrest of my chair to kill acoustic reflections near my head.

Chris

Holy Cannoli . No wonder I liked them. A man could buy a set of new Jubs for what two of those cost.   Well done Chris. You have the Jubs AND the chairs :)

Well, not really.  The Jubs were a bit more - like a little less than the price of new Khorns.  The chairs were a lot less than that - all three of them together.

Well, not really.  The Jubs were a bit more - like a little less than the price of new Khorns.  The chairs were a lot less than that - all three of them together.

The look very cool. I just pulled them up and saw $2K+ a piece. I guess the Jubs cost even more than I thought