Old Reference Emblems

The History Kid

So, I recently got ahold of an RC-3 II (finally) that simply is missing the Klipsch emblem from the speaker grill. Do I try my luck getting in touch with Klipsch to order a new emblem, or start seeing if I can find a replacement grill somewhere?

Who should I get in touch with on Klipsch's end?

• 2 months later...

i would get in touch with klipsch - call and ask first -   you can try a new grill and comes with it or find a used grill if i has the emblem -  or worst case - i seen someone have a emblem made - custom - i guess you can try to get the same size made and say the same thing -  not sure if the look is the same in the Font -  but you can try -   it would stay together with magnets so would look very nice -  

search on amazon for that - i think its laser etch -  something like that -

The emblems are part of the fascia, below the grille. Klipsch does not sell emblems.

The RC-3's badge was freestanding on its own much like the classic Synergy and older model of Klipsch speakers.  Klipsch does in fact sell those emblems/badges as well.  I ended up using a Jub one on this center...so it's an RC-3 II with a PWK quarter pie logo on it. lol