RSW-15 and RF-83s in Colorado

Jugger

Hey, Jugger . . . Thanks for the links.

Just an FYI since you are newer and enthusiastic to help alert us all to good stuff for sale.

Third party finds like this should really be posted in the "Alerts" under the Garage Sale forum. We just try to keep the top garage sale section for members selling, then alert each other to third party sales under the alerts section.

I have bought stuff from members in the garage sale section and have bought great stuff fellow members have alerted me to through alerts posts. We really help each other out around here.

Sometimes, even some of us who have been around a while forget too. :-)

Hang around . . . you will love this forum community!

Thanks again for the links.

• Moderators

No worries Jugger, I've moved the thread.  If you look just under the Garage Sale section, there is a smaller link called Alerts.  https://community.klipsch.com/

Welcome to the forums!  As you can see, we aren't mean to the new guys....only to the veterans.  Haha. 

$550 for a cherry RSW-15 is a smoking deal!  Someone should definitely pick that up.  I definitely love both my RSW-15's.

Saw the home theater setup at $4K - nifty looking. I'd think about it IF I had the $4K - however, I'd have to debate between that and a pair of KHorns...

Welcome to the forums!  As you can see, we aren't mean to the new guys....only to the veterans.  Haha.

Can I go outside and play yet? :( I finished building that addition you asked for.

• Moderators
Can I go outside and play yet? :( I finished building that addition you asked for.

Yes IbizaFlame, you can go play.  But it better not happen again or you will be strapped to a chair and forced to listen to those cute BOSE speakers. 

• Like 1