RC-7 in Cherry $350, Cedar Falls IA

Rivernuggets

Off topic but:

I had my first less than ideal long distance Craigslist transaction today when the HDMI circuitry in a Marantz receiver I got was fried. Seller indicated he had no ideas of this prior. Worked out though as I needed to replace another amplifier that did not need HDMI - and the price was more than reasonable.

Edited by IbizaFlame

Off topic is cool by me.

Seller indicated he had no ideas of this prior.

I had a similar 'had no idea' experience with a KG 3.5 pair.  Got them home and one of the voice coils was rubbing during quiet music.  The seller presented them REAL loud before I purchased.  I didn't think to listen at low levels.  I ended up fixing it, after he claimed 'never had that problem.....must have happened during transit to your house'.

Craigslist can bring out the snakes.

I'm not selling.

However, these were the speakers that were listed a while back. The original seller wanted 800 for both the center and the 2 RF-7 towers. This buyer bought them...and is now flipping. Looks like he found a sucker for the RF-7s.

Also of note, anything I sell, I usually post here as well, and usually for less than what I ask on Craigslist. Everything I list on Craigslist has a little more built in that I know will be negotiated away.

Edited by Gorm
  • Like 1