iNuke setup

Paducah Home Theater

I know multiple guys are running iNuke's for subwoofers here. So, help me get this bad boy set up in terms of the DSP. I'm running an iNuke 6000 DSP into two Ultimax 18's wired in series for 4 ohms, in a 5 cubic foot sealed cabinet, if that helps. I have not run Audessey yet due to hooking stuff up and moving stuff left and right for the past 1-2 weeks non-stop but if it helps, I have a Marantz SR-7009 with Audessey XT32 / SubEQ.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Well to start off if you have them at 4 ohms per channel you have them wired for max draw from the amp which you will want. If you wanna set limiters to prevent bottoming out that is your call. I don't have to cause I get right at about my rms power per driver. Inuke 6000 is good for about 3000 watts when driven at 4 ohm stereo. Kind if sucks but still a good amount of power for the money. And the dsp is worth it.

Ok so limiters can be set to 4 ohm then just pick a wattage you wanna stop at. It's simple.

After that the only thing you need to do after placing them where you wanna try them first is to go to the eq menu, turn off all the eq first! Then run a sweep and read your room response with a mic. After you see where your peaks and nulls are adjust from there. It's simple as long as you aren't easily intimidated which you made it sound like you know exactly what to do. May have to boost down low with a wide Q to get to single digits but it's possible. My room is flat to 8hz.

• Like 1