Sold: Cambridge Audio Azur 540A Integrated, $200 Shipped

Rivernuggets

Thinning down some.  $200 Shipped to US, lower 48.  I bought this from Bill in February this year.  I'm sure he'll chime in soon.  No problems with this unit at all, Bill.  It has worked flawlessly and has an excellent, balanced sound.  I did bump up the bass some for my listening.

The reasons for selling are petty: I'd like a more gradual volume and it doesn't have a tuner.  Lately I like having that as an easy option.  Not really into finding a separate tuner.

It has one scratch (pictured) on the top right of the chassis.  It's so fine I brushed at it thinking it was a hair.  No idea where it came from.  :angry:

Will be double boxed around its original box with manual, remote (w/batteries!), power cord.

Any questions or you want more pics, let me know.

-Lyle

post-32510-0-17380000-1416079435_thumb.j

post-32510-0-88340000-1416079440_thumb.j

post-32510-0-10780000-1416079447_thumb.j

post-32510-0-59900000-1416079452_thumb.j

post-32510-0-02460000-1416079460_thumb.j

post-32510-0-94940000-1416079467_thumb.j

post-32510-0-83060000-1416079473_thumb.j

post-32510-0-21100000-1416079480_thumb.j

post-32510-0-29500000-1416079486_thumb.j

post-32510-0-50540000-1416079491_thumb.j

post-32510-0-45060000-1416079496_thumb.j

Edited by Rivernuggets

I bought this from Bill in February this year.  I'm sure he'll chime in soon.  No problems with this unit at all, Bill. 

I'm chiming. :D

Great integrated especially with Heresy's and Heresy II's.  I was just listening to Pandora with my 640A v2 on my Heresys. :emotion-21:  :emotion-21:  

The reasons for selling are petty: I'd like a more gradual volume and it doesn't have a tuner. 

I don't know if you have gotten a replacement yet but you will not regret getting one of these.

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/onktx8050/onkyo-tx-8050-2-channel-network-stereo-receiver/1.html

Gradual volume control, tuner, internet radio and Music Streaming Service Connectivity (vTuner, Last.fm, SIRIUS XM Internet Radio®, Mediafly, Pandora®, Slacker™, Napster, Rhapsody®), preouts, subwoofer preout.

I have been more than happy with my Integra DTM-40.4(which is Integra version) and Heresy II pairing.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

I have to add my nod to this very fine little amplifier, it is a special and wonderful unit excellent value at full retail and at this price should be at the top of the list for anyone starting or needing a quality sounding integrated amplifier for what ever the application it will not disappoint. Good luck with your sale and congratulations in advance to the lucky forum member who takes this unit home to play music. Best regards Moray James.

• Like 1

That Onkyo looks great and has the featues I'm looking for!  Are you in sales, Bill?  

Let me tell you this, I sold a legendary mint Luxman R-117 receiver(165w/ch) and kept the Integra.

No, not in sales but I have no problem giving an honest positive testimony to a great sounding combo.

Bill

And they are?

"What's the wattage?"  <_<

"Manual says 60 watts @ 8 ohms, 90 watts @ 4 ohms."

That's the power spec I have seen consistently online

Your's is the 540 v2 which is 60/90.  I think the version 1 was 50w/80w.

Bill

Rather deal with you guys

I would buy it back from you if I was not "amp heavy" at the moment.  Besides, I will be putting the CA 640A v2 up for sale as soon as your 540A v2 sells.

Actually I really would like to keep it but no other speakers to power with them at the moment and I don't see any in the future.

Someone take this nice unit off of Lyle's hand so he can buy his kids some Christmas presents. ;)  :D

Bill

Edited by willland

I would buy it back from you if I was not "amp heavy" at the moment. Besides, I will be putting the CA 640A v2 up for sale as soon as your 540A v2 sells.

This as to be the slickest thread heist I have ever seen!

I bow to your expertise! :)

Edited by eth2

This has to be the slickest thread heist I have ever seen!

Not my intention at all.  Just trying to help boost a forum buddy's sale.

I bow to your expertise!

I do thank you for the complement though. :D  

You still got the CA 640C v2?

Bill

Edited by willland

You still got the CA 640C v2?

I still have the CD player. It was damaged when I received it and had to order parts. Still have not installed them.

Make sure you tape the tray to the chassis before shipping!

Edited by eth2

I still have the CD player. It was damaged when I received it and had to order parts. Still have not installed them.   Make sure you tape the tray to the chassis before shipping!

Man I am sorry.  

You said:

"You do get the prize for best packing!"

You should have let me know.

Earl,

Pm sent.

Bill

Edited by willland