RF-82 series 1, Brand new in Box Pair for $700 Good Deal?

dks5276

Hard to say.  The 82's are great well rounded speakers but they were available at that price when they were current speakers.  

Though I do think they sound as good(or better) as any other $700.00/pair current model speakers available today.

Bill

you could buy a set of used RF82 ll for less and have a better loudspeaker just be patient you should not have to wait set up some Google alerts and have your money on the sock drawer ready to go ahead of the crowd. another similar size speaker to consider would be the RF5 or RF5 ll don't come up all that ofter but they share the largest horn in the RF series along with the RF7 all versions. If you can stand a wider speaker then consider the CF3 or the CF4 the largest wide band horn in any home Klipsch loudspeaker solid cabinets no fuss like so many KLF cabinets. Happy hunting. Best regards Moray James.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-RF-5-speakers-/251734018858?pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item3a9c844b2a

just saw these on ebay will gibe you an idea Craig's List is usually a less expensive place to buy Ebay tends to be very high priced. Take your audition as many models as you can and you will find what you want for the price you want. Saw a pair of RF82 for less. Use the time it takes to find a pair to learn what they all sound like. Best regards Moray James.

• Like 1

Hard to say.  The 82's are great well rounded speakers but they were available at that price when they were current speakers.  

Though I do think they sound as good(or better) as any other $700.00/pair current model speakers available today.

Bill

best buy has the same ones listed at 449 each, i know they arent the cheapest option...but i do appreciate everyones feedback ;-)

• Like 1