Walnut RF-7II

fuzzydog

Thanks, its taken awhile to get it all assembled but its been worth it. The system sounds outstanding as is, don't think i'll make any changes for a long time. We all say that at some point, right? Hey, you're in Charleston. I'm right next door in Goose Creek.

I had the SVS 25-31.  I  that really liked that sub: very clean SQ and great with movies and music.

I've had the SVS for 8 years now, and I've never felt the need to replace it. Only recently did I even consider it, but the cylindrical shape, I find, makes it much easier to place. I don't use it much for music these days, I let the 7's with the Mac gear handle the music on their own.

Thanks, its taken awhile to get it all assembled but its been worth it. The system sounds outstanding as is, don't think i'll make any changes for a long time. We all say that at some point, right?

Hey, you're in Charleston. I'm right next door in Goose Creek. 

Dang gimes, what are the odds of you having the same amp/pre-amp as me....AND living right up the road. I'm in N. Chas, right up the road. Hey you looking for Belles or Cornwalls....or another 275 VI so you can run a pair in mono???

Thanks, its taken awhile to get it all assembled but its been worth it. The system sounds outstanding as is, don't think i'll make any changes for a long time. We all say that at some point, right?

Dang gimes, what are the odds of you having the same amp/pre-amp as me....AND living right up the road. I'm in N. Chas, right up the road. Hey you looking for Belles or Cornwalls....or another 275 VI so you can run a pair in mono???

Wow, that is definitely crazy. Always good to find another Klipsch/McIntosh lover. Ummm, I'm not interested in more speakers, already got two other sets that I'm not using (RF-5s and some Energy bookshelfs). An additional MC275 is intriguing... would probably depend on the price, condition, use, etc. 

Wow, that is definitely crazy. Always good to find another Klipsch/McIntosh lover. Ummm, I'm not interested in more speakers, already got two other sets that I'm not using (RF-5s and some Energy bookshelfs). An additional MC275 is intriguing... would probably depend on the price, condition, use, etc. 

Seldom used, it's a version VI purchased from Audio Classics about 2 years ago along with a C2500 to drive a pair of Palladium P39F's. It's in perfect condition, have all original packaging, etc. I believe I listed it for $3,900. It's hooked up to a pair of Belles right now so listening would be quite easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Any pics of the walnut 7II's?

Long week of work and I completely forgot to post pics. The C2500 is behind the center. I'm currently making my own speaker cables for the tube gear, so there aren't any cables to the MC275 at the moment.

post-46146-0-62440000-1455006187_thumb.j

post-46146-0-52400000-1455006201_thumb.j

post-46146-0-91360000-1455006211_thumb.j

post-46146-0-52440000-1455006230_thumb.j

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any pics of the walnut 7II's?

Long week of work and I completely forgot to post pics. The C2500 is behind the center. I'm currently making my own speaker cables for the tube gear, so there aren't any cables to the MC275 at the moment.

I just saw this post. That is a fantastic set up. Congratulations on a great system that is very tastefully set up!!

• Like 1