FS: Klipsch KLF10 in Denver

Mystery

No. It's a public service this way. Now everyone is sure that 300 is your firm price.

Those who read my 1st post will realize that I've price as firm on it with the original scratched when I dropped the price.

Thanks for your public service though.

I can see your concern.  I am sure you are disappointed that the result is keeping your thread at the top of the section.  Maybe fix that rattle both in your speakers and yourself and conjure up a sale.  It was fun chatting with you however.  I love friendly Denverites. 

It's okay.

People get bitter at old age.

For other interested parties, I also have the spikes for these speakers.

I didn't need them when they were on hardwood so they are not currently attached to the speakers but will come with them.

post-59207-0-29970000-1422069085_thumb.j

Good, Mystery.  Am glad they sold.  I have the 10s, 20s, and 30s, and absolutely love them all.  And, not that my opinion really matters that much (unless I back it up w/ $$$, ha ha), am sure the purchaser is very happy, and will share in the enjoyment of them for years.

Good, Mystery.  Am glad they sold.  I have the 10s, 20s, and 30s, and absolutely love them all.  And, not that my opinion really matters that much (unless I back it up w/ $$$, ha ha), am sure the purchaser is very happy, and will share in the enjoyment of them for years.

Yes, hopefully, he can retire his Vandersteen 2C as the 25w tube amp was not cutting it for the Vandersteens but should be plenty for the KLF10's.