Questions on new living room arrangement

bwilliams22685

Update on what I plan on getting.

2x rf-62 II towers

1x rc-62 II center channel

The only question mark is the rears. Was planning on getting the r-5650s II in-walls. I only selected those to have them flush mount with the wall

You may want to consider the RS-62ii at least on the sides. They aren't flush but they don't stick out too badly. I run those on both sides and rear. This is mine below.  They should match your fronts nicely.  In-wall can in fact sound nice but the problem is that you have zero control over the angle or exact spacing.  Once they're in the wall you're done for the most part.  Zero possibility for toe-in or anything else unless maybe if your tweeter rotates a little.  

1962731_10152553897004401_31219660896766

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

2x rf-62 II towers

The only question mark is the rears. Was planning on getting the r-5650s II in-walls. I only selected those to have them flush mount with the wall

You may want to consider the RS-62ii at least on the sides. They aren't flush but they don't stick out too badly. I run those on both sides and rear. This is mine below. They should match your fronts nicely. In-wall can in fact sound nice but the problem is that you have zero control over the angle or exact spacing. Once they're in the wall you're done for the most part. Zero possibility for toe-in or anything else unless maybe if your tweeter rotates a little.

1962731_10152553897004401_31219660896766

totally a waste. Those are for the RF-7ii setup. Not needed and money wound much better spend on a quality sub. Rs-42ii possibly to get out of in walls. rs-52ii would be the max that would be needed to keep up with the rf-62ii setup. Edited by Scrappydue

2x rf-62 II towers

those will be perfect for surrounds for you

totally a waste. Those are for the RF-7ii setup. Not needed and money wound much better spend on a quality sub. Rs-42ii possibly to get out of in walls. rs-52ii would be the max that would be needed to keep up with the rf-52ii setup.

I must have missed the part where he decided on rf-52ii's.

totally a waste. Those are for the RF-7ii setup. Not needed and money wound much better spend on a quality sub. Rs-42ii possibly to get out of in walls. rs-52ii would be the max that would be needed to keep up with the rf-52ii setup.

I must have missed the part where he decided on rf-52ii's.
sorry meant the rf-62ii setup. Edited it.

Will be placing an order for this setup as soon as I get off work. Thanks for the awesome help guys. Can't wait to play with the new toys.

make sure you call. It will be a special order. And then let us know what you got left for a sub and how big it can be without ticking off the wife. Edited by Scrappydue