Possible free JLB 4560 by Des Moines

The Dude

I was searching CL for theater speakers.  When I cam across this add.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/for/4869930252.html

So I thought I would see if they had any goodies, they emailed me saying they have 3 of these and a box for a VOTT.  I responded asking what they mean by box for a VOTT, and how much they wanted for the JBLs.  Then realized at the end of their first email, they said come get it all.  Kind of took that as they wanted it gone.  But I will find out for sure.

Might be worth some fun.

• Like 1

uh, are you in the truck yet?? B)

No I don't have a truck. Plus I must have ruined the free gig by opening my mouth and asking how much. They must have done some research after I asked as it took a couple hours for them to respond. Then their response was, I dont know what to ask since prices seem all over the place. So what seems fair to you. As for the VOTT I have seen them go for 300, so how does 200 sound?

I might try to find someone Sunday with a truck that wants to go out there, if I can get a good score.

Reading between the lines, their ad said they were hoping to get $50 for antique theater seats.  I'd offer $50 and you'll haul everything away. 

Or buy one of their chairs for $50 if they'll throw in the old, useless speakers with the deal.

Or simply offer $100 if you are a nice guy.  B)

• Like 1