HAFLER DH-200 AMP 100wpc

philly0116

Up for sale is a DH-200 Solid State amp in good condition. The amp is quality both in sound and build. Its 100wpc of warm, classic sound with very nice low end. Asking $150 shipped. Sorry the picture is lousy....I will try and do better in daylight. 

post-53642-0-68200000-1424326598_thumb.j

Edited by philly0116
  • Like 1

Dam good Amp and price, i sold one last summer that did not work for that price :emotion-21: GLWS

This one works flawlessly. My wife's dad borrowed it once for a few weeks and when he gave it back he said he was convinced if he had 2 he could drive the front of his truck up on them to change the oil because they were built so stout! Lol.

That's it.  Looks just like mine (minus the dust).  It's dead quiet with no source being played.

Yes it is dead quiet with no source. David Hafler was a great audio engineer. His read on wikipedia is good. I'm really surprised at the amount of people who have never heard of him or his amps. Its hard to find a bad word said about his products. His amps sound great and they could survive a tornado. I'm almost talking myself out of this. Lol.