Klipsch Facebook

Trentster5172

Scrappy they also put your picture comparing the RP260 vs RF42II. They have used my setup a few times and once in one of their poster images. Youthmans pictures are used weekly hahah and his infamous best buy ever photo of the entire divorce deal. I think that picture is well known around the world.

• Moderators
Youthmans pictures are used weekly hahah and his infamous best buy ever photo of the entire divorce deal. I think that picture is well known around the world.

That is pretty funny.  I have a Twitter account but don't use it nor do I really follow anyone.  Hadn't really seen any of their Twitter feeds until today.

Scrappy they also put your picture comparing the RP260 vs RF42II. They have used my setup a few times and once in one of their poster images. Youthmans pictures are used weekly hahah and his infamous best buy ever photo of the entire divorce deal. I think that picture is well known around the world.

i think that was a pic I posted to their timeline.