SOLD SVS-PB13-ULTRA 1350.00

SonicSeeker

I have a  PB-13-Ultra in black oak I am considering selling if anyone is close enough to pick it up, zip 81637 Colorado
We moved into a smaller home a couple years back and I think I am going to get the PC-13-Ultra to replace it and save on the footprint.
It is in excellent shape with no issues. It is a fantastic Sub at a great price.
I will add photos later, no time now, daughters 10th birthday today.

SOLD

Edited by Henry Browning 63

Nice.  I assume they have the magnetic grill too?  Do you have the original box?

I run two of the black oak models with sledge amps in my cramped theater.  I'd be all over this if I was local.  Eventually I either want to go with four ultra's or multiple 18's.

If you still have it after a while and at that point would consider shipping, please PM me.

Edited by etc6849

Nice.  I assume they have the magnetic grill too?  Do you have the original box?

I run two of the black oak models with sledge amps in my cramped theater.  I'd be all over this if I was local.  Eventually I either want to go with four ultra's or multiple 18's.

If you still have it after a while and at that point would consider shipping, please PM me.

It does have the Mag grill and I do have the original box.