Klipsch chorus 2

bobcat30

Right on, great system! That Denon looks really nice at a great price. Positioning of the Chorus II's will make a big difference and it is worth the time it takes to get it right. I found they sound best about 18-24 inches from the side walls and about 8 inches from the rear wall.

Right on, great system! That Denon looks really nice at a great price. Positioning of the Chorus II's will make a big difference and it is worth the time it takes to get it right. I found they sound best about 18-24 inches from the side walls and about 8 inches from the rear wall.

do you toe the choruses in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

i was interested in the Onkyo TX-NR828 any thoughts?

I am a huge fan of Onkyo, I own the TX-NR717, but the Onk's have had HUGE and well-known problems with the HDMI boards.

Before you buy an Onk I strongly suggest you Goggle the 828 and see if it has the HDMI problem (aka network problems, the network is affected by the HDMI daughterboard) I would tell you if I knew the answer, but I am not as familiar with that model as the older 717 and 818, which DO have that problem.

I'll let others who own the C2's recommend specific brand AVR's which are known to work good with them.

Glad I decided to go with the denon instead then ... Thanks for the input

I have the Onkyo 717 and it did have the hdmi board issue. After the free repair it is a very solid AVR. It really shines at networking and multi zone.

I've gone back and forth on toe-in. When I do toe-in, I keep the outside corners at 8 inches from the rear wall and move the inside corners to 6 inches. I like the toe-in effect at low to low-mid volumes if I'm stationary in the main listening position. If I'm going to have friends over and / or really want to knock the dust off things I point them straight forward.