McIntosh C36 Preamp

Wardsweb

I have moved to a passive pre in my main system and no longer need this McIntosh C36 pre. All lights are working and I will do a little preventive maintenance with some Deoxit before I ship it. It comes with a custom case built by McIntoshCabinets.com that I veneered with Brazilian Rosewood. The cabinet alone would be around $400, if purchased from McIntosh Cabinets with the exotic veneer. I am asking $700 plus $50 for shipping. This will ship in two separate boxes. NOTE: the preamp does not bolt to the cabinet. It just sits inside.

Dsc_3418.jpg

Dsc_3421.jpg

Nice piece for a good price, good luck with the sale.

have moved to a passive pre

Is there a thread on this, I am curious as to which  you went with and your thoughts.

There isn't a post just about this. I did post my system https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/87381-show-off-your-2ch-system/?p=1887780

My speakers are over 100dB efficient. My amps are 845SET putting out 22 watts. So I don't need gain. The Sonic Euphoria autoformers works great.

• Like 1