Advice on klipschorn build.

Zoef

Does anyone have a schematic for a network capable of combining Crites cast woofers in Khorn type bass bins with B&C de750tn drivers on Volti fc260 mid-range horns and a Beyma cp25 or some variant of Eminence Apt tweeters in a 3 way system?

Edited by DizRotus

May want to look at the Jamboree, not a real tough build but will take some work. Check out duder or my build thread to get a idea of the work. I have heard several pairs of k horns and am very happy with my jamboree's

Had some contact with dana and he was very kind sending me the plans for the Jamborees.

So.... need to change again LOL

This will be the last time.

So jamborees it is.

• Like 1

May want to look at the Jamboree, not a real tough build but will take some work. Check out duder or my build thread to get a idea of the work. I have heard several pairs of k horns and am very happy with my jamboree's

Had some contact with dana and he was very kind sending me the plans for the Jamborees.

So.... need to change again LOL

This will be the last time.

So jamborees it is.

Going to be a lot of work but worth it. You will not regret it!!

I built the corner horns with the boards as straight 90 degree cuts. All compound angles with hand saw and file. Some angles not so pretty but out of sight! Used a Phyle MHC600 15" woofer. I really liked the slam and effortlessness of the horns but they really need proper corners. Concrete walls works well flimsy plaster board walls does not.

Using eminence cb15. Only "affordable" option for me.

Your choice of driver and your horn are going to tell you where to cross over. Measure when you are done construction and you will know where the crossover needs to be. Please keep us posted. Looking forward to your build.