KEEP ME OUT OF JAIL SALE (Tulsa, OK)

opusk2k9

From ad:

So I'm in a bad spot right now financially... lost my job, being railroaded by an ex, etc... trust me, you don't want to hear all of my problems.

That said, I have a court date on Friday that I am trying to satisfy an obligation for and I am willing to sell everything I own to make it happen and keep me out of hot water. So... my troubles are in fact something that may work to your advantage if you're looking for quality stuff at a bargain price. Call it a living estate sale, garage sale, yard sale, moving sale, whatever... It's an everything sale.

I have electronics, tons of great books, gun related stuff and reloading equipment including brass and dies and presses. Big stainless refrigerator, leather Lane couch, bookshelves, did I mention TONS of books lots of great titles including a lot of fun and firearm related ones, many rare. I have a girls bedroom suite with twin four poster canopy bed and deal with hutch. I have a Somy HD video projector that originally cost $4000 and puts an amazing picture up. There is a matching DA-Lite screen with glass particles embedded for optimum HD viewing... it's motorized and hangs from wall or ceiling with a switch. I have a Klipsch set of tower speakers and center channel and subwoofer. A killer Denon receiver. Couple of Dell computers. A Canon DSLR with lens. Lots of old vintage Pentax Asahi lenses with an adapter for Canon. Tons of other vintage camera items. PS3 80gb with games (this is the one that is backwards compatible to PS2). Wii with games controllers skylanders etcetera...Samsung tablet, lots of Disney DVD sets. Tons and tons of goods kids toys for boys girls and toddlers. Lots of quality name brand clothes girls boys especially girls 6 Bonnie Jean dresses (come stock up and make a profit at the JBF sale. Hand tools, small drill press, mini lathe. Lots and lots of great designer window treatments and curtains and rods etc... Men's clothes size XL and XXL lots of name brands. Women's sizes M and L. Shoes, games, kitchen, collectors plates China glassware. iPhone 3 and iPhone 5s 64gb. Whole bunch of old Oklahoma themed vintage movie posters. An old Teddy Roosevelt authentic original campaign poster.

The list just goes on and on...

Sunrise is at 6:39am and I don't want to miss a moment of daylight so please come at 7:00am and buy me out. I'll keep open until Noon for sure but no guarantees after that. Bring cash and be ready to leave with a pile of stuff you didn't even know you needed.

Location is in Broken Arrow one block west of Main St near south post office. 1630 S Ash Ave 74012 take light at Pittsburgh next to community center and pool and then next left onto Ash Ave.

I'll post more pics as I take them... So keep checking if you want to see that sort of thing.

If you are interested in the projector or stereo system, you can email ahead to arrange that and I can possibly show you Wednesday.

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/gms/5168028725.html

No affiliation.  Too interesting not to share.