Technics Cassette Decks....Free to good home!

teaman

Thanks busht, I have not recently updated my signature to include my latest room or two of equipment.....hahaha

Oh nice!  I have some new stuff on the way.  Community memeber NISMO inadvertently talked me into getting and ATMOS setup.  Okay okay, he didn't talk me into it, I did it to myself  B) And I have a big Marantz amp to power all my silly adventures.

• Like 2

The Technics SLP-S900 has my interest. To me older CD players make poorly mastered cd's sound better.

I got your decks packed up and ready to go just now Montego, I will go make sure the CD player is working good. I had it in my main system for a while so it should be fine.

Edited by teaman

The Technics SLP-S900 has my interest. To me older CD players make poorly mastered cd's sound better.

I got your decks packed up and ready to go just now Montego, I will go make sure the CD player is working good. I had it in my main system for a while so it should be fine.[/quote

Did you get y pm? Let me know what I owe you for shipping? Thanks again!!!