Made in Taiwan??

ewn

I went to Klipsch dealer in Indonesia. I realized that the adapter 'made in Taiwan' and he said Dolby Decoder 5.1 from Klipsch is made in Taiwan too. Is that true?

and also he said Klipsch Monster Cables 5.1 is BAD. How can such a dealer said Klipsch cables is BAD?

Wait until they start making *all* of their *high-end* speakers in Asia in order to cut cost and raise company profits....then the heritage series will be on par with the "award-winning" (?! - lol) promedia series and Klipsch will have completely destroyed the fine repuation for quality and sound that Paul spent his life building. And if you can't see THIS writing on the proverbial wall then you're as blind as those in the PM5.1 forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Cost cutting gone mad

Too many companies kill jobs in America and give them away across the oceans.Good for a few peeps who fatten up pockets and very destructive to the job "creation" right here in North america.

If the Klipsch RF series was made outside north america I would NEVER have purchased them.NEVER

If a Krell is not Made in the US of A I will NOT buy.

If Celeste MOON or Bryston is not Canadian made I will NOT buy.If Dynaudio was not made with pride in Denmark I would NOT buy.Plain and simple

Find the reasons you want to cut costs,if you cut too much you will lose loyal customers.Forever

Lunatic cost cutting leads america down,down the drain!

TheEAR(s) Now theears

This message has been edited by TheEAR on 09-21-2002 at 09:44 PM