Klipsch Heresy's - $400 (chico Calif)

minermark

I like to follow the prices of used Klipsch speakers.  I don't know why, I don't buy and sell them, except occasionally for myself, it just interests me.  If there is such a thing as a typical fair market price, this is it.

Heresy's for $400 is about what they go for.  If you find them for $300 you got a deal, $500 and you paid too much.

La Scala pricing drives me nuts.  I'm always wrong on them.  :rolleyes:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 2

Heresy's for $400 is about what they go for.  If you find them for $300 you got a deal, $500 and you paid too much.

Not true.  Again, depends on where you are.  Supply and demand.  Highly dependent on condition.  And then of course, you have the ubiquitous "Near Museum Quality"....which just throws everyone into a tizzy..... 

• Like 1

I like to follow the prices of used Klipsch speakers.  I don't know why, I don't buy and sell them, except occasionally for myself, it just interests me.  If there is such a thing as a typical fair market price, this is it.

La Scala pricing drives me nuts.  I'm always wrong on them.  :rolleyes:

We got like 30 million people in this state, so with those kinds of numbers, everything comes up for sale.

My wife is NO help keeping me "In Check" she is too easy, if ya-want-em, get-em she says. so i dont.

Not true.  Again, depends on where you are.  Supply and demand.  Highly dependent on condition.  And then of course, you have the ubiquitous "Near Museum Quality"....which just throws everyone into a tizzy..... 

LOL!   I'm wrong again!  I can't just say something and it's right!  It's just like we're married, I lose any argument despite the preponderance of the evidence.   :rolleyes:  :lol:

Grudgingly, I have to admit I forgot about the "museum quality" Heresy.  A full point is awarded to your side.  :emotion-19::emotion-21::emotion-22:

But then I'm going to retreat to my mancave and claim victory because we both forgot about the recent Garage Sale Alert with the $6,000 Heresy's in the $5,600 hutch.  :P

Edited by wvu80

Decent Heresy's go for $500 in the upper Midwest/Chicago market.  Really, really nice Heresy's can go for $650.  And I'm not talking about wacko CL sellers who simply look on the bay and think that the asking prices there are the real thing.  I'm talking about lots of buying and selling between myself, friends and associates and other audio passionate folks that understand the market around here.  Sure, there are exceptions as always, but it pretty much evens out in that price range.  Ask Opus, he knows.....

• Like 1