sold

mikpuz

No it's not the reason we broke up. I wish it were something that simple! Thanks for asking though.

BTW   I looked into it and the Sledge STA800D amps sell new for 500 + Shipping. There is literally no difference between the extra one that I have and one direct from elsewhere as mine is brand new still in bubble wrap. I would be willing to let it go for 400 if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Hey River! You contacted me about the RF63's and I haven't been able to reach you since. It sounds like I will be traveling right near where you live sometime tomorrrow afternon. Would you be interested in them? I could deliver them directly to your house. LMK? Thanks!

Hi River! Are you getting any of my emails? I tried lettting you know that I am heading to Madison in a couple hours to meet with a couple other people for a few items. If you are still interested I would be willing to negotiate price  since I will be coming anyways and I could deliver directly to you. Please try to LMK ASAP as I am planning to be heading out in an hour or so. If anyone else knows River and could forward teh message for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi River! Are you getting any of my emails? I tried lettting you know that I am heading to Madison in a couple hours to meet with a couple other people for a few items. If you are still interested I would be willing to negotiate price  since I will be coming anyways and I could deliver directly to you. Please try to LMK ASAP as I am planning to be heading out in an hour or so. If anyone else knows River and could forward teh message for me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Have you responded to Lyle's PM?

I just sent him a PM with a copy of your last post.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Oh and not atm Youthman. Eventually yes I plan to do some major upgrades!! Not that there is anything wrong with my current set up. It is certainly no slouch! :)  Unfortunately I recently went through a kinda nasty breakup and need to dowsize temporarily until I can get back on my feet again..I still have a good Onkyo receiver and a vintage Kenwood amp along with two HSU subs so don't fret at least I am not just going back to TV speakers! ;)  I REALLY wish I could keep what I have and continue to build on it, but alas it's jsut not an option right now due to circumstances beyond my control. I actually had all the speakers to do a 11.4 setup with only the need for a reciever upgrade and possibly another Emotiva or ATI amp. Also hoping to get a Oppo blu-ray player eventually as well. TOTALLY bummed that Panasonic discontinued their plasma TV lines. IDK what I will do when it comes time to upgrade there! Any ideas or opinionsd out there on that? Take care! Oh yea and the A-5 is G1 Teaman.

I'm throwing out my boyfriend later today. Screw downsizing. Relationships come and go but good audio...well, that is something to be cherished. It sounds like your system would fit nicely with my Revel Speakers. Forget the plasma tv..I have a projector I use to play video games on the side of my house. Can't go wrong with larger than life "Destroy All Humans" or for those special occasions... Atari Asteroids. 

• Like 1