Where to listen to Klipsch in NYC

mario.lazzaroni

Searched for a list of authorized dealers within 50 miles of NYC, and came up with this.  Maybe you've already done this, but you may want to call a few.  Good luck.

http://www.klipsch.com/dealers?z=10001&r=50

Jim, that is a great list, the only issue for NJ is that PC Richards doesn't carry them in stock. The one in Hazlet is the same one I mentioned and they do carry a large variety in stock. Barns and Noble has nothing either.  I don't know about NY , so I can't comment, but to the OP, I definitely can say the one in Hazlet has them.

relative to the fact that the Klipsch horns 'make you tired'?

This has long been a large and well-explored subject of discussion on the forum.  Klipsch is very clean and open, but requires clean, open, and natural-sounding associated equipment -- sound sources, amplifier electronics, and (some say) good selections of wire -- all to minimize irritating, tinny sound, and increase fullness and spaciousness.  This means paying attention to sources and electronics as well as speakers.  To some, this can mean tube amplification.

You should be looking for system synergy.

No, I don't think Klipsch is tiring.  This forum carries vibrant discussions of audio, and I don't think many would stick around if they thought Klipsch was tiring. 

Edited by LarryC
  • Like 1