Anyone try Qello?

Ceptorman

I've had it for about a year or so. 4.99 a month for a lot of really good concerts anytime, anywhere (it has chromecast app). I can go to friends with cc and play any concerts, very handy for a get together. For the price of a few or three dvd's a year you have them all, all year, anywhere, pretty nice for cheap. I highly recommend Qello, at least my experience.

Sound quality is good, not dts master good, but decent for streaming, and again...cheap.

• Like 1

Thanks, I had some of my guitars cleaned up that day and took a pic. I think you'll enjoy Qello but if not you can cancell. I use paypal so I did not even have to enter cc info, my preference.

On another note...you would think there would be lots of people on a speaker site, that listen to music that would consider good places to get/hear different media.You could post on your dog or warts on your butt and get much more interest, very odd, just my opinion..........

I'll have to look into this, thanks for sharing. I hope it has some old-school concerts. Most of the new artists dont cut it for me. Me likey the classics.

The commercial I heard on the radio said there were many old concerts, original Woodstock, Bob Dylan's first electric guitar concert, old Who, Stones. 

Thanks, I had some of my guitars cleaned up that day and took a pic. I think you'll enjoy Qello but if not you can cancell. I use paypal so I did not even have to enter cc info, my preference.

On another note...you would think there would be lots of people on a speaker site, that listen to music that would consider good places to get/hear different media.You could post on your dog or warts on your butt and get much more interest, very odd, just my opinion..........

Thanks for the info.

I hope nobody starts a warted up butt thread :D