WTT for EL-84's

jimjimbo

I'd like to try some different EL-84's in my ampsandsound Stereo 15 Special Edition.  I have JJ's in there now, which are ok, just want to roll others in and evaluate the differences.

I have a bunch of tubes to trade, some NOS, most not, but all tested.  I have 3 tube testers and take a lot of time to verify tube functionality and quality.

I have 12au7's, 12at7, 12ax7, 6sn7, 6sl7, 45, 80, etc, etc.etc.

I need a quad of the EL-84's, so please let me know what you might be looking for in trade, and I'll dig through my stash and find them.

I'd like to try some different EL-84's in my ampsandsound Stereo 15 Special Edition.  I have JJ's in there now, which are ok, just want to roll others in and evaluate the differences.

I have a bunch of tubes to trade, some NOS, most not, but all tested.  I have 3 tube testers and take a lot of time to verify tube functionality and quality.

I have 12au7's, 12at7, 12ax7, 6sn7, 6sl7, 45, 80, etc, etc.etc.

I need a quad of the EL-84's, so please let me know what you might be looking for in trade, and I'll dig through my stash and find them.

I'd look for a quad of original Mullards. In my experience they sound the best of the vintage tubes in EL-84. You may be able to substitute 7189 tubes in an amp designed for EL-84's. 

I believe that the Russian made EL-84 equivalent (6P14P) will be an improvement to the JJ's. Better sounding and more reliable as well.