Acoustic Sound Design

ajgale1975

Ok so been doing some measuring. As you can see by my pic, I don't have a lot of room up front. I can fit the RP-260s and a 440C up front. I have room for the 2 surrounds and sub in the back.

The room I have is only 1344 cubic feet (8 foot ceilings) but is open on the back side. I have a second room that is 1475 cubic feet. I don't use and it's more inconvenient to use this room though.

So here is what I am looking at:

2 RP-260F

1 RP-440C

1 R-112SW

2 RP-250S

So here are my questions. Based on my room sizes am I going to regret not going the 280s or should I find a way to cram them in. Based on the room size and dropping to the 260s should I drop to the 10 inch sub and/or the 240 surrounds?

BTW pairing these with a Denon AVR-X4200W

post-62245-0-69900000-1452823981_thumb.j

Edited by ajgale1975

Also known as Sound Distributors as well.

Are they really the same company? I've always wondered...their websites look very similar.

I believe someone on this forum stated that they were and I remember reading it. Not sure what the philosophy is behind 2 different names. 

Also known as Sound Distributors as well.

Are they really the same company? I've always wondered...their websites look very similar.

Call Mike live and the prices are even better

:emotion-21: Agreed, call Mike. Deal might get even better. When I got my RF7 II based family room HT from him it was close to 50% off retail. Seems like the more you buy at the same time the better the price gets on each item. Plus I think he has more stuff than he can put on the website, so if you want some component different ask if he has it or can get it.

Sorry--- I re did the math it was only about 40% off retail not 50. Still a smokin' deal IMO