One Svs Ultra or 2 Svs Cs-plus 25-31?

iDunno

Since the RSW12 is about $1200 i might be buying some svs subs.

Well i have trouble between chooseing one svs ultra or 2 cs-plus 25-31.

My room has a slant ceiling one side is about 10ft the other side is about 15ft.

My room is about 12ft by 15ft.

I have 2 6ft openings in the room.

Heres my question:

Will two medium subs give me better proformance then 1 great sub or the other way around?

Thanks..

P.S.

My receiver is a Kenwood VR-209 (might be denon 2802 or 3802 in a while)

Mains are RF3II and Center is a old polk (i hope rc3 soon)

Thanks.

Two medium subs?! I hope you are not talking about the CS-Plus,two CS-Plus give more output then one Ultra.

Even the most bassic SVS the original CS provides most HT systems with serious sub bass.The CS-Plus driver can move arious air and two will ouperform one Ultra or SS.

I would go with two CS-Plus

TV should confirm so you order two CS-Plus and enjoy serious subwoofage sooner. Smile.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

Good golly....two CS-Plus?? You trying to blow him into next week Ears???? For that size of room, one will do fine...IF at a later time you want more base, you can easily add another. If you get one and love it, you just save several hundred bucks.

When i was hunting for a new sub, I was torn between one sub or two. I eventually opted for one ultra (at that time, the ultra had a much better driver then the other lines and I wanted the quicker driver) and have been VERY happy with it, and never had the desire to get a second. I often turn down the volume of the sub during high db level base passages, cuz even one is too much for me (and i don't want to piss off my neighbors)

-Dave

------------------

Home Theater

I am looking to sell my RSW-12. It's only about 4 months old. Has about 30 hours on it. Well taken care of, plus I still have the original box and packaging. Heh, I think I still have the registration card.

------------------

m00nsCinema to be

the m00n system

FRONTS: RF-7

CENTER: RC-7

SURROUNDS: RS-7

SUB: RSW-12

RECEIVER: Harman Kardon AVR 520

DVD: Harman Kardon DVD-50(DD, DTS)

VIDEO: InFocus ScreenPlay DLP Projector

COMPUTER: ProMedia 4.1

c>Microsoft XBOXc>