Good customer database(CRM) software recommendations?

mattSER

Before my business gets fired up for the season, I'd like to revamp our customer database software.....mainly because we don't have any at all.

We've been using MS Excel which is far from ideal and I don't want to go through the hassle of learning Access.

Can anybody recommend me a VERY simple(almost barebones) app that can manage customer database for acct balance, payments, and recurring scheduling(for weekly, biweekly, and monthly services)?

When I search for software, I come across hundreds of choices. Most of which seem to do far more than I need them to do. I just need a simple way to keep track of what people owe us and to auto-generate a schedule based on recurring services.

Thanks!

Quick Books?

http://quickbooks.intuit.com/

I've used it in the past, it's easy to use and intuitive.  You might even be able to import your Excel info.

If you go on the site, a little pop-up will ask you if you have questions.  They could help you better than I can to see if this is a good fit for your business.