WTB: Parks Audio Budgie

tlarwa

Like a dumbass, I sold my low s/n unit (003, I think, with the wood ends) with the internal SUT on this forum last year because I needed more gain.  Well, the system has changed yet again and I'd love to have it back!  Or, any Budgie, for that matter (I don't need the SUT right now). Anyone have one for sale?  I know I can buy another one from Shannon, but I thought I'd see if there are any on the used market first.  Better yet, anyone have my original one they want to resell to me?  :D

Tom

Sorry to hear this... I sold yours to another member a few months back after deciding I liked the separate units better. I also just sold my separate units about two weeks ago in a package deal with my VPI C2.

they are great PAmp's and SUT's...

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this... I sold yours to another member a few months back after deciding I liked the separate units better. I also just sold my separate units about two weeks ago in a package deal with my VPI C2.

they are great PAmp's and SUT's...

I always see those forum threads that go "what equipment do you regret selling the most ...?".  This is one of those things.  I've bought and sold a ton of equipment, and usually it's "meh".  But I do wish I would've hung on this this one...