4.1 availability

snapgt

no thats not true!!!

YAWA and planetminidisc are not the same place.they are however yahoo certified stores so they appear on the shopping search.

If you ask me YAWA suck because thay don't accept international master cards.

planetminidisc sucks because they told me in an e-mial they had the promedias and after I placed an order they told me sorry sold out!!

So I bought from Klipsch store biggrin.gif , shipped to me immediately biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Now I am feeling my power biggrin.gif

About YAWA

YAWA Online (yawaonline.com) is owned by:

New Sino Corp.

376 Lemon Creek Dr., Suite H

Walnut, CA 91789

(909)468-2221

support@yawaonline.com

Planet MiniDisc

5155 W. Rosecrans Ave. Suite 238

Hawthorne, CA 90250

Toll Free: 877-4-MDGEAR

Phone: 310-675-4500

Fax: 978-926-0763

e-mail: sales@planetminidisc.com

So they are not the same place.

I ordered from klipsch about 2 weeks ago used 3 days shipping for 36$

Hope you get your promedias they are GREAT!!

I ordered my Klipsch 4.1's from PlanetMiniDisc.com last Monday, and they are in my town right now. They are scheduled for delivery to my house in about 2 hours!!! Woohoo!

*zen

------------------

"A child of five could understand this...fetch me a child of five!" -Uh, someone

just placed my order for the 4.2 system, hey only 40 bucks difference so come on. why not just have more power. Ibuyer.com also sells the 4.1 system, though I'd just get it from klipsch, like I posted in another board, if yer dealing with products that are this high end then you really really want to buy from the manufacturer so in case ther is a screw up you won't be the one getting screwed.

After all I'v heard in the 2.1 board about the tech support here I dunno why you wouldn't wanna buy from klipsch even if it is 20-40 difference. I'd rather be safe and have a good working system. with my newely ordered x-gamer 5.1 and 4.2 speakers I want the best possible outcome with the fewest problems. you won't get that with a reseller. oh by the way, speaknig of resellers, before you buy from someone you might wanna research them. use this site. http://www.resellerratings.com/

enjoy,

Torinalth

------------------

if at first you don't succede, try again. if at second you don't succede, get an axe

Just to let you all know, I got my 4.1's today and there are no problems as far as I know of. They sound great and my dad was excited to blast them very loud just like me. smile.gif He came home from work and was like, "Come on! Let's go see those speakers!" and I played some good bass songs and he was very impressed.

*zen

------------------

"A child of five could understand this...fetch me a child of five!" -Uh, someone