CDs For Sale - Hope 2016 or Bust! - Pamela Williams - 8 Days Of Ecstacy

BLSamuel

My eye candy CD post.  Using FB quick pic.

$4  Shipping $5 including new DVD padded bag - hold 4 DVDs in cases.  At least 4 CDs?

Or new LP mailer - 1 to 12 CDs?  in jewel boxes.  Could also ship w/o Jewel boxes.  Should be able to combine CD and LP in one LP mailer. 

13221112_10201664923023078_4963060232349

Edited by BLSamuel

nice proton :)

I know.  Came from CA to Kokotucky in a Pioneer HT box (nice box).  Thin bubble wrap around the glass.  In a box full of peanuts... I was afraid to plug it in and try it... unboxed it at CP1 HOK....  the peanuts about sent M into a panic attack.  Very insufficient packing IMVHO... local UPS store owner thinks should at least be double boxed.  

I've hit those +3 and +6 db ... doh!  without cutting off the bass on AW-525.  Sounded great until it didn't.     Cone crunch or crack flimsy basket. I'm guessing cone crunch.. Neil Diamands Suli... Brother Love's Travelin' Salvation Show  

Had RatShack mixer, that can drive Heresies across parking lot to 70 db feeding the Proton.  It has EAX EQ settings but all seem to really lower the output and sound well, artificial on my vintage Creative Labs zen xTra 60 gb.  mp3 at creative 60% and then 100% compression... beats the CRAP out of any 128 kbps mp3.    Hope to get a pono player soon... the Ayre DAC and balanced headphone amp in them are crazy good for $399

Now to sell off some stuff, maybe even the Proton .... need to get to Hope 2016

ps.  Percussion sounded great.... CD I'm sure would be much better... LP even better assuming early CD mastered by ID10Ts?   

Edited by BLSamuel

• 3 months later...