Pissing Off the Neighbors...AND YOUR GLASSWARE

The History Kid

For those of you not satisfied enough with pissing of your neighbors...I just came across this album once again, and it made me chuckle. Also freaked me out at how well the RB-5's handle it...

Annoying repetitive music warning!

So I just played this 3 times with my system  cranked to 85%   ( in my signature.)

WOW thank you Bill Hendrix for completing the HI end of my "904" quasi  clone LF's.

Waiting for Crown K2 Pony from Hope.

WOW   SOOOOOOOO happy, Lars

Edited by Karsoncookie

We live very Rurally """.

REALLY gave me reinforcement of my recent speaker decision choice after 25 or so years with nothing.

4 little dogs in the house, they don't mind, but can hide if they wish, but don't.

Loved it.   Lars

• Like 1

I ran that video through Audacity and analyzed the frequencies. The deepest bass in that song is 30Hz and frankly it is not really pleasing... The bass that sounds cool is 39 Hz, and it is the most common frequency in the song. I have analyzed other pop-hop songs and found that 37Hz is also a popular deep bass dance frequency. 

This confirms my thoughts that a sub that can do 35Hz and up well is good for about any music. BTW, I do not listen to organ music. If you do, then a nice HT sub is what you need.  :)