Last Chance Quartets in Hope

richieb

Having decided to drive to Hope I can bring a nice 7/10, pair of Oak Quartets. If anyone has serious interest I will more than happy to load 'em up. Pictures were posted in a previous post. $450.

Please PM if truly interested and they will be there.

Also for sure bringing a Dennis Had KT88 integrated.

No $$$ or I'd be interested.... I have a friend / mentor / potential audio client that my be interested.... Has a garage with 250 watt Dennon (I hope he means Denon) "tuner" and a mish mash of speakers indluding (rhymes with hose), DK (DK does not ring a bell....), a couple of pairs of no name speakers... with no bottom end.... in his garage.  

So after letting him experience what a Promedia 2.1 can do.... (I won't tell him for how little).  Quartets might be an easy sell.   I'll let you know.  He may be too busy until next week.  

Come on, I bet your carry money will cover it! Bring some $$$, have a look/listen, take her home. Already in travel box, drool packaging applied.

If my carry money would have covered it, I'd have it by now.  I guess I need to find some pants with bigger pockets.