Haunted house story of the day

USNRET

• Moderators
She was dead serious too. I don’t know what to think of it. Obviously she’s probably full of it but she isn’t kidding around.

I don't know if that's true or not but I definitely know there are things we don't know about, positively. I had a similar experience, only once but it was enough for me to know something is going on, what, I have no clue. :blink:   

You know you wonder about things like this and just don't know one way or another, then one day you see something and then your positive about how much is not known. It's really hard to explain when you see something that's not supposed to happen. 

Edited by dtel

During HS I was the solo resident of the top floor in our 3 story home.  There were 3 bedrooms up there - and I usually used the largest of the 3.  Nightly around 10 footsteps would lightly ascend the stairs transit the landing, enter my room walk passed my bed to an alcove with a window and simply vanish - no more but no less and quite predictably.  If I used another bedroom you could hear the same event - only in the large bedroom.  I had others confirm the episodes.  There was no apparition and no sense of any peril or threat....  just this nightly transit.  The home itself was not ancient - methinx it was built in the 40's or 50's.  I knew of no ghastly death in the place.  Hard to say.........  but oh so true.  Never have experienced anything similar since then.........  but it was part of my night for many years.

• 1 month later...