A/D/S L710 Speakers - SOLD

japosey

ads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads1.jpgads2.jpgads3.jpgads4.jpgads5.jpgads6.jpgads2.jpgAlthough a completely different sound from Klipsch, I thought I would list an equally beautiful pair of vintage speakers by ADS.  These speakers are often regarded as some of the best designed speakers ADS made. As you can see, the cabinets are in exceptional shape and the grills too. The speakers are 100% functional. The drivers are all in good working order. The doping on the mid and tweet isn't as tacky as it once was and you can see a dimple or two on each mid, but they sound great! The 6 1/2" mids are in perfect condition with no dents, dings or cuts.  

I'm not sure why my pictures are not loading properly.  You can message me and I can email you some until I can figure out what is going on.

Here is the link for my listing on Craigslist which includes pics:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ele/5737807532.html

ads1.jpg

•  
    •  
    ads2.jpgads2.jpg

ads6.jpg

237.8 kB

•  
    •  

ads2.jpg

286.3 kB

•  
    •  

ads4.jpg

274.3 kB

•  
    •  

ads5.jpg

230.9 kB

•  
    •  

ads3.jpg

286.8 kB

•  
    •  

ads6.jpg

ads2.jpg

ads4.jpg

ads5.jpg

ads3.jpg

ads1.jpg

ads5.jpg

ads4.jpg

ads3.jpg

ads1.jpg

ads6.jpg

I've always liked ADS speakers.  I had a pair like this about 15 years ago and I sold them.  I told myself if I ran across this model again for a decent price I would buy them.  So, I did. The day I bought these. I stuck in Hotel California and before I knew it, I had listened to the entire album. 

• Like 1