NHT Monoblock amps?

Shaun K

I have someone willing to trade me 2 NHT A1 monoblock amps for my Epic CF-2's.  Anyone have experience with these amps?  Any recommendations on a pre/pro for them?  They would be powering the rebuilt pair of Chorus that I'm picking up from @Matthews

http://www.nhthifi.com/products/11194-a1-mono-amplifier

"The A-1 is a workhorse amplifier designed for a number of applications. It is a full range amplifier useful for powering subwoofers, bi-amping large speakers or used in conjunction with a good preamp. FR: 20Hz – 20kHz. Power Rating: 250W (6 ohms). DIM/WT: 2.25”H x 17”W x 11”D, 18 lbs."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Weber said:

Have you looked on fleabay to see what they're selling for?

Ended up being moot, as the guy decided he wanted cash on top and I wasn't willing to do that.  I ended up selling them to a new forum member though!  He'll be using them for rear fill with his CF-4's.

• Like 2

Wow, have the 2200's been around for over 11 years now?  I thought Outlaw was selling the Model 200 back then?

I was kinda disappointed when he asked for cash on top, but maybe I should have done it anyway (I think he wanted $100 plus my CF-2's)

• Like 2