Need new processor and projector

bobdog

Yesterday I was changing out a bad dimmer switch and in a moment of stupidity (really should have turned the breaker off before i pulled the switch out) caused a short circuit.  For some reason the projector in my bar is toast and somehow the HDMI outputs on my Integra Pre/Pro no longer output anything.  I am seriously considering buying a Parasound P7 preamp instead of another processor.  I am trying to think of anything I would be missing if I went that route and I am coming up with nothing except that I really like the sound of my current 2 channel preamp and am unsure if the parasound will sound as good.  Has anyone used one?  If so how do they sound.  If anyone can think of a downside to one try to talk me out of it and into another processor.  Suggestions are also welcome on Prepros as I have not looked at any for 8 years.  Sound quality is the top consideration for me, but I have only used my current one to play multi channel movies and music with all 2 channel listening done through a proper 2 channel preamp with HT bypass.  I have no need for any room correction as I corrected the actual room and play my kit flat.  The source at the moment is a Oppo 105 which I think has all the processing I require.  Another plus with the P7 is analog bass management which will allow me to try using my subs for 2 channel listening.

I also need to decide on a projector for my bar.  I am debating whether to move the projector from my theater room to the bar and buying a better one, or looking for a budget model for the bar and waiting on an upgrade for the theater.  The last time I looked it seemed like JVC was making the best stuff in my budget.  Is that still the case or are there others I should look into?  If I go with a low cost option what would you guys look for?  The bar projector is used exclusively for sports.  It projects onto a 95" screen and needs to work in a fairly lit up room.  My theater screen is a 135" scope screen in a totally light controlled room with black ceiling and carpet and dark walls. 

I have been more than pleased with my NAD T175HD pre/pro for stereo/multichannel music as well as HT.   Comes equipped with Audysseyy MultEQ XT with NAD's proprietary "NAD" EQ curve, excellent video upscaling, and a super remote control.  No networking features but I use my Cambridge Audio 751BD universal player and Samsung TV for that.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/processors-nad-t175hd-t-175hd-preamp-processor-with-manufacturer-s-warranty-2016-10-24-home-theater-01060-florence-ma

Or just get another Integra.

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/intdhc803/integra-dhc-80.3-9.2-ch-networking-a/v-preamp/processor-bonus-hdmi-cables-100-value/1.html

I have heard/read great things about these Yamahas also.

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/yamcxa5000bl/yamaha-cx-a5000-11.2-channel-av-preamplifier-processor/1.html

Bill