Just Received

MoparBob

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. I may see what the horns are like for some 3 Cornscalla's. The drivers are some big beast that are 16 ohms so I will sell them. I will play some this weekend and check them out. The large bass bins are around 200 lbs with 2 15" woofers. The small bass bins have 1 15" woofer. Even if I sell them it should be fun to play.

I was thinking of a 3 or 4 way. I have 4 K-77 tweeters a Cornwall mid with the crossover plus a EV Dx34a electronic crossover. The Dx34a will do 2 way stereo 3 or 4 way mono. It will be a good way to see what I have. How about a 4 way with the 816, 817 the mid horns with the K77 tweeter. I also have a K-55 horn to check with these cabs. I will look at crossovers if I keep them. Now that would be a wall of speakers and yes a bit large but since they are sitting there I have to check it out.

This set was sitting 50 ft. in the air in the center of a gym and was setup up as a 70 volt system. We installed 4 large JBL's in there place as a NON 70 volt system now with a QSC amp and DBX EQ. in mono.