AR-XA Custom built and modified- $425.00-SOLD

Jim

Tables plinth was refinished with Hawaiian Koa veneer over the original plinth, the top is powder coated and has an after market arm rest. The arm was rewired in Cardas as well as new wiring underneath and new caps, and has the bearings upgraded in sapphire. The center platter is dampened with cork and outer platter is done over in brushed aluminum. The inner was also polished smooth as well as the tone arms spindle.Springs aren't stock, but not the top of the line and it has gold plated RCA plates, and upgraded power supply plug, and a custom bottom base with rubber feet. There is a patheway mat included.It also has the upgraded SME tube and Technics type head shell with the arm dampened with cotton on the inside of the tube.The counterweight has been polished as well, and I will include an extra heavy custom counterweight that's 25 grams more than the original.New belt . Motor was rebuilt. All wiring and caps are new. I'm selling it with an Ortofon VMS 3E cartridge just so the table has a cartridge. The table was built by Larry Spence then redone by Steve Frosten and was actually built as I decided on a different arm, so instead of damaging the table by drilling out the top plate to fit the arm,and throwing out the rest of the table or piece selling it, I decided to take the table and put it into the plinth it's in now. I did  not want to mess this table up,so decided to take the other plinth and build one from scratch Anyone who knows XA tables should know Steve's work. Table has no cover, but I will include a Dual cover free,it is oversized in the rear, but will keep the table dust free until one is purchased.There are a few slight imperfections on the veneer which is shown in pictures, and pictures show the head shell included along with an original one which is not included. The table is a single motor table and less than 1 week complete.

Paypal preferred. I can ship if needed for an additional $45.00. Table will be insured if shipped and packed professionally.

nxa1.jpg

nxa2.jpg

nxa3.jpg

nxa4.jpg

nxa5.jpg

nxa7.jpg

nxa8.jpg

nxa9.jpg

nxa6.jpg