WTB KG4 Tweeter assembly's

W.ALLEN

New member here so hello to the Forum , had a member from another forum I frequent and is a member here recommend I try and find what I need here . I just picked up my first set of Klipsch speakers today , went to look at them and pulled the covers and there was no tweeters / horn assembly's in either speaker , the owner just moved and told me he didn't know they where missing . Tested them and the woofers worked so we agreed on a price , now I am in search of a pair of tweeters with the horn assembly's and the screws if you have some . If you have a set available please let me know , excited to audition these . Also could someone let me know which wire is positive and negative , mine have a green wire and a black wire . Thanks

• Like 1

When I pulled the covers and told him he seemed a little baffled , he told me he had them packed by a moving company and had more boxes to look in but didn't know why they would take them out . He said if he finds them he would let me know , kinda doubtful so figure I would start searching . Thanks for the welcome