Ron's at it again, this time it's Heresies...

Mallette

...in excellent condition at 175.00, plus a Dynaco mint PAS-4 at 27.00. I haven't seen them, but there is a bit of mystery. They appear to be matched Walnut, but the serial numbers don't add up. They are 3H067 and 88T000. Haven't opened them and looked at the drivers yet...think he may bring them by later today and we'll check. There was a packet with them with unsent cards, both SN 2H977.

Any thoughts (other than murder)?

Dave

I'll bring the rope, if you can find a tree. I just received a pair yesterday from Denver. Paid $380 plus shipping. Thay are not bad, but far from excellent.

------------------

Jim

Family Room:

1978 Klipschorns (mains), 1978 Heresy's (front center, 1979 La Scalas (rear surrounds)

Yamaha RX-V1 Reciever, Yamaha CDC-655 CD Player, Toshiba SD-1200 DVD, Toshiba TN50X81 50" HDTV

Bedroom:

Yamaha RX-V590, SF-1's Mainsc>s>

He says he may use them as monitors in his "in progress" video editing system.

I'll probably have them for a WHILE :->

I'm going to give them a try in the rear on the DynaQuad. Both my Fraziers need reconing...probably their revenge for being stuck on that nasty HK SS amp.

Speaking of which...my AVA ST-70i just came in a hour ago. Initial impression AWEF***INGSOME.

More later...

Dave

This message has been edited by Mallett on 09-13-2002 at 04:48 PM