When upgrading tweeters on KG 5.5

Futurist

The Tweeters do sound good at lower volumes, But do get harsh at high volumes... When people are talking about upgrading their Tweeters are they only replacing the Diaphragms for $54?... Or replacing the whole thing?

Diaphragms for Klipsch Tweeters for Heresy II, Forte, Forte II, Quartet, Chorus, Chorus II, KLF Series, KG Series and Cornwall II.  Shipping is $7.00 for a pair of these diaphragms in the US.

Titanium Diaphragms:  $54.00 per pair.  IN STOCK!!

I recommend putting Bob's titanium tweeters in your speakers. I have put them in klf10s, klf20s, klf30s, klf-c7, kg5.5, and chorus ii. I even have a pair not being used just in case. I highly recommend taking the chance on the tweeters. Replace one tweeter and a+b compare the two to hear the difference. The highs sound more crisp.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, dtr20 said:

I recommend putting Bob's titanium tweeters in your speakers. I have put them in klf10s, klf20s, klf30s, klf-c7, kg5.5, and chorus ii. I even have a pair not being used just in case. I highly recommend taking the chance on the tweeters. Replace one tweeter and a+b compare the two to hear the difference. The highs sound more crisp.

Very cool I will for sure... Are the KLF's kinda like the 5.5 but better.. Do they have as much or more bass.. I know they cost a lot more.