SOLD LaScala I Empty Boxes For Sale Milwaukee, WI Area

tidmack

I sold my last pair of LaScalas about 5 or 6 years ago. The buyer didn't want the boxes because the speakers wouldn't fit in his vehicle with them, so I held onto them. I'm pretty content with my current setup and don't anticipate needing these boxes any time soon, so it's time to let them go. They've been stored on 2x4s in my dehumidified basement. They don't smell musty or damp, as I keep the basement at 45% humidity or lower year round. However, it looks like one box wicked a bit of water at some point. Again, this doesnt affect the integrity of the boxes, as I've used these to move LaScalas several times, but it's worth pointing out.

The top and bottom protector pieces are in nice condition. When I received the boxes, only 4 of the 8 corner pieces were with them. I will include 4 other corner protectors with the sale. The boxes have moved speakers a few times over the years, so there's extra tape on them, etc. But, they're certainly in decent shape. 

for the pair, picked up from my home in Oak Creek, WI. I am not interested in shipping these and I'm not interested in meeting anyone to pick these up. Thanks for looking.

Jeff

DSC_0538 (Medium).JPGDSC_0539 (Medium).JPGDSC_0540 (Medium).JPG

• 2 weeks later...